Individuals with special needs and caregivers are invited to join us for our Special Needs Resource Fair to learn about local resources available to them.
We will have a Sensory Storytime and activities for your child to enjoy while you learn from our guests. Local resources that will have a representative available to visit with you include:
- Forsyth County Sheriff's Office
- Forsyth County Schools' Special Education Department
- Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities
- Girl Scouts
- Parent to Parent of Georgia
- Alexsander Academy
- Debbie Dobbs, advocate
- Forsyth County Parks and Recreation
- Plus more!